BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR
This tour start from Surabaya or Malang in midnight, directly go to Bromo mountain without stay overnight in any hotel in Bromo area. This tour is nightly departure form Surabaya, BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR is very suggested for you when you are in Surabaya or malang while you want a short tour. BROMO MIDNIGHT TOUR is the most cheap and simple tour package, this is the best way to visit Mt Bromo while you don’t have a lot of time. Discover more, Bromo Midnight tour can be combined with Ijen tour that also have great attraction the ijen crater blue fire also in East Java.
Bromo Midnight Tour suit for you that have a condition such
1. You catch night or last flight and have no time to stay overnight.
2. Suitable during period of high session from July to August, or December to January.
3. Not need a hotel room, fyi during long weekend and public holiday the hotels room in Bromo are fully booked and there is no clean hotels room available.
4. This tour can be combined with the other tour packages.
Bromo Midnight Tour itinerary as followed:
Depart from Surabaya at 11.00 PM, pick up point such as Juanda International airport, Gubeng train station or Local hotel. at midnight directly to Probolinggo to visit Mt. Bromo, Bromo mountain known as the most widest caldera in Indonesia (with 40 KM diameters of the main caldera on the height of 2000 meters above sea level).
At 02.30 AM you will be arrived at Cemorolawang village and you can enjoy tea/coffee break. After that take a jeep 4×4 passing through the sea of sand to climb up to the Pananjakan 1 Peaks (2.770 mdpl) to discover the Bromo sunrise and enjoy the most fantastic panoramic view of Mt. Bromo and Mt Semeru when sunrise on the 2600 meters above sea levels,
05.00 AM after Bromo sunrise appear gradually and morning come. Going back to sea of sand near foot of bromo mountain you can ride a pony horse or walk to the stair of Mt. Bromo about 1.5 km/25 minute. Climb up 250 steps into the peak of Mt. Bromo. There we’ll see (if the weather permit) the fantastic view of Bromo Plateau. After little adventure at the top of bromo mountain you can visit pura ponten at the middle of the sea of sand or go to teletubbies hill also the largest savannah near this area.
Approximately 08.00 AM after all adventure Going back to Cemorolawang village to have breakfast at local restaurant of local hotel, and take a rest for a while(you can take a shower) before going back to Surabaya for approximately 3,5 hours driving to your next destination.
End of the journey.
1. Transport with full air coditional.
2. Local Mountain Ranger (English Speaking Guide).
3. Breakfast at local restaurant in Bromo Area.
4. Jeep 4×4 to climb up to Penanjakan Peak
5. Entrances fees & Donation.
1. All personal expenses.
2. Riding horse.
3. Tips & Grantitude